Sunday, March 7, 2010

Finished Hedges

After using a glue-gun to affix the scrub pads to the craft sticks, applied sand and sprayed black.

I used all Formula P3 paints (from Privateer Press). The ground was basecoated with Battlefield Brown, and drybrushed with Bloodstone. The hedges used a Iosan Green base, with a light Necrotite Green highlight.

I applied a mix of flock and static grass to the bases as well, and hit them with a matte varnish to seal the deal.


  1. These look great! I used lichen for my hedges (bocages) for watching jerry.

  2. Thanks! I still haven't decided what I'm going to do when I want proper Bocage, but the hedges were so darn easy to make I couldn't think of buying any.