Monday, November 1, 2010

Getting ready for Tomorrows War

Now that I've been gainfully employed for a few months, I feel like I can devote more time and money to my hobbies.

I dragged my portable painting kit with me to my girlfriends over the Halloween weekend and got started on some of my ARC Fleet figures from Critical Mass Games. They just need to be removed from the painting stick and based.

Next I'll be starting up on a set of their Grav Tanks. and some more of my 'Red Planet' terrain.

If you haven't picked up the PDF of Tomorrows War btw you really should. It's pretty much what gave me the inspiration to blow the dust off the old figs and get to gaming again.

I'm sorry about the low quality picture. My cameras are at the GFs so I had to use my phone for this one.

Game on!

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment