Monday, November 8, 2010

Thoughts on All Things Zombie: Better Dead then Zed from 2 Hour Wargames

I'm not quite finished with ATZ. The large number of spelling and editing errors are making the read take a bit longer then I would have hoped.

While the game my be very fun, I am insulted that they had the nerve to charge 20 dollars for the PDF.

I felt the same way when I read through 5010.

If you like their games, good for you. If you think their PDF's are worth $20... you need to take a better look at what you are paying for...

Regardless I won't be wasting any more of my money on any more 'products' from 2 Hour Wargames.

Doc

1 comment:

  1. $20 is a lot for PDF but they have a lot of happy gaming followers. I am hoping to charge under $10 for my PDF of the Gruntz game and I think the production value is very high. I would be very interested in your opinion on Gruntz game. Drop me a note and I will send you the free version of 0.6 rules.

    ReplyDelete